I was nominated for the first two awards a few months ago and because I lost most of my creative inspiration, I never got around to doing them. But, here I am- a little late but still here. Without making this post even longer than it is, let’s begin!
Awesome Blogger Award
the awesome blogger award was originally created by maggie @dreaming of guatemala . this is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~~~coffeelovingbookoholic
– thank the person who nominated you
– include the reason behind the award
– include the banner in your post
– tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
– answer the questions your nominator gave you
– nominate at least five awesome bloggers
– give your nominees ten new questions to answer
– let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
Thanks to apollo for nominating me for this! I’m so sorry I’m this late but these were fun. Her blog is great so you should check it out!
- What do you usually doodle on your papers?
I like to doodle flowers (mostly daisies because they’re one of my favourites) and little houses- like the concept art of Troye Sivan’s album ‘Blue Neighbourhood’.
- How do you want to be seen by others?
I want to be seen as me.
- Do you enjoy people watching?
If by ‘people watching’ you mean people watching me, then no. A big, fat NO.
- What are your plans for this weekend?
I’m writing this on a Saturday actually but nevertheless, my plans for tomorrow are studying math, economics and watching the world cup. (I’m rooting for France. Who’re you supporting?)
- What was your last dream about?
I don’t remember my last dream. I’m very bad remembering most of my dreams.
- If you were a colour, what would it be?
If we go on my personality, I’d be a gradient of blue and yellow but, personally, I’d love to be blue (and there’s no reason behind it except for the fact that I love blue).
- What would you do to help a friend?
I’d do all that I can to help a friend.
- What wouldn’t you do to help a friend?
I definitely wouldn’t help someone if they did something that goes completely against what I believe in.
- Do you think your blog is a good representation of yourself?
I definitely feel like my blog incorporates all that I care about- books, music, social issues, poems etc. It is definitely less messed up but still accurate.
- What are three songs you connect with right now?
-> Dance To This by Troye Sivan feat. Ariana Grande– Just because it’s about not going out to party but instead staying home and chilling around, which is me in a nutshell. Although I have no one to make-out with, this song is still relatable.
-> Amsterdam by Nothing But Thieves- This song is about doing things differently than the rest of the world and I feel that on such a high level. Always.
-> A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman Soundtrack- Regardless of the fact that I don’t remember my dreams, I, like every other person, have dreams and aspirations that I want to fulfill. And sometimes I think up too many scenarios in my head and this song is exactly that.
- Do you consider yourself a romantic?
I definitely don’t consider myself as the romantic one. Or I don’t know, maybe I just haven’t found anyone yet..
– If you could write your own destiny, how would your life play out?
– Have you heard the two new Twenty Øne Piløts songs? (if not then do it right now)
– Make your own tongue twister.
– What flavour of Oreo’s is your favourite?
– If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do?
– What’s your favourite book/s of all time?
– When do you think one should grow up?
– Do you like school? why or why not?
– what type of shoe do you prefer?
Sunshine Blogger Award
by untold constellations
-Thank the blogger who nominated you
-Answer 11 questions asked
-Nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Thank you for nominating me Starr! I loved answering all of these questions so much. Make sure you check out her blog guys!
- Who’s your favourite music artist?
As everyone already knows, 5 Seconds of Summer is my favourite band in the entire world. But, right now, I’m loving Nothing But Thieves.
- Do you have any beliefs that are important to you? What are they?
Everything that I believe in is, obviously, extremely important to me but one thing in particular is the existence of aliens. I don’t think that a universe this big only holds mere seven billion people in it. And as someone who loves science, I don’t find any reason to not believe so. If you think practically, there are parts of this universe we haven’t even gotten to yet and there are galaxies left unexplored and there are so many questions and not enough technology. And I’m pretty sure once all of this happens, we’ll find out that we aren’t the only selfish creatures that exist.
- What’s your favourite time of the day?
Right now, it has to be the late-evening time because that is pretty much the only time when I get to sit down and do what I want to.
- Early riser or night owl?
Night owl all the way. I kind of wish I was an early riser though. I hate starting my day late.
- Any favourite TV shows?
-Firstly, I love ‘Suits’. It’s such an amazing series and I truly admire the writers because damn, the script is witty and sarcastic and has satire and references; I love it.
-Secondly, Stranger Things. Need I say more?
-And Black Mirror is my current favourite. I can’t get over how amazing and horrifyingly real it is. It’s so so so good. And if you like things that keep you up at night, thinking about the world, then this is the one.
- Who’s one person in this world that inspires you the most?
Connor Franta inspires me so much. He’s artistic and creative and he writes beautifully. I, also, am constantly inspired by all the writers who write their hearts out. So many times I’m inspired by a certain line in a poem or in a post and I immediately start forming something in my head. That’s such a fulfilling experience.
- Any blogging pet peeves?
It’s not necessarily a blogging pet peeve but I hate when people use blur pictures. It just messes with me somehow. It’s so petty haha.
- Where do you see your blog ten years from now?
I definitely cannot predict that but I hope to be more confident in my writing and be able to share this blog and my identity with more people.
- Do you have any pets? What kind?
No, I don’t. And do you know how sad that makes me? I’ve wanted a dog since I was a kid but my mum is scared of them and she won’t let me. 😦
- What are your thoughts on feminism?
I am through and through a feminist. I think it’s important for people to understand the true meaning of feminism- it doesn’t mean demeaning men or giving women higher authority in any way, but it just means giving men and women equal standings. I wrote a post about this a while ago so you can check that out if you want to! (click here)
- What do you look out for in a person?
Firstly, that they are kind. There’s enough harsh people in this world, you don’t need to contribute. I hope that they’re funny too and don’t get offended easily by sarcasm because me and my friends joke too much and someone might take it offensively, I don’t know. And maybe also have good conversations starters because I can’t start conversations (also I hate small talk). And if you’re in any way racist/homophobic/sexist etc., you’re not welcome.’
– What is one thing that you own that looks ordinary but holds a lot of meaning for you?
– What is your ideal vacation?
– List one song reminding you of each season.
– Are you into politics and world affairs?
– What is your most profound childhood memory?
– Does the concept of death bother you?
– If you were a celebrity, would you be able to handle fame?
– Who is your favourite Spider-Man- Toby, Andrew or Tom?
– What’s your favourite era?
– Tea or coffee?
– What are your plans for summer?
The Real Neat Blog Award
by aliens are real
– publish this on your blog by answering all the questions.
– put up the award logo over that post.
– thank the person who nominated you and also thank the person who made this award.
– nominate bloggers and ask them your own set of questions.
Thank you to jenny for nominating me to do this! Please go check out her blog, it’s pretty cool.
- What was the last thing that made you smile?
I watched ‘Love, Simon’ for the hundredth time yesterday and that movie is so beautiful and makes me smile so much.
- What are your thoughts on mac n’ cheese?
I love it.
- Do you say duck duck goose or duck duck gray duck?
I’m not sure I understand this question but I say goose.
– How’s your mental health been?
– What are you most excited for right now?
– Are you going to any concerts?
– If you could take three people on an island with you, who’d they be?
– Are you good at bowling?
– According to you, what’s the worst movie?
– Do you believe in God?
– sweet or savory?
– Do you like parties?
– If you could describe your blog using only song lyrics, what would they be?
I’ve nominated only a few people but if you’re not nominated and want to do this award, please feel free to! You can choose any set of questions that you want! Thank you again to all three of these amazing bloggers for nominating me.