I’m here with another award! I love doing tags and awards and I would like to thank IndieSongLyrics for nominating me to do this award. You should totally go check her blog out- she’s really cool and her blog’s aesthetically pleasing!
For anyone who doesn’t know what Liebster award is: it is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers who believe they fit the criteria. ‘Liebster’ translates in German to : dearest, sweetest, kindest, which I think is a great way of appreciating others and maintaining the positivity in the blogging community. Thank you again for nominating me! x
FIRST THE RULES, OKAY?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
THE QUESTIONS I WAS GIVEN:
- Tea or coffee?
I literally love both of them so this is hard… I would have to say coffee though because I drink coffee more than I drink tea. Also nothing in the world smells like a good cup of coffee. I LOVE COFFEE SO MUCH.
- Do you wear makeup?
Not really. I do wear eye liner at times but no makeup.
- Best memory from school?
Okay, so school isn’t my favourite place to be but I’ve had some cool memories. I’m just going to list a very recent one. Around March, we went on a field trip to a museum (I like history) but all my friends didn’t go, only me and a couple others. The building was really old and of course the older the buildings are, the cooler they become. We weren’t allowed to go on the terrace, I suppose, as it was latched so me and my friends undid the latch and we could see the fort from the terrace. There was a passage through which we could go to the fort too and that was really really cool. We felt like such badass kids.
- What is the one place you’ve always wanted to go?
I can be quite indecisive at times but I’ve always wanted to go around Europe backpacking. How cool would that be?
- Favourite tv show?
…And my indecisive-ness seeps in again. I have so many shows that I love. One of my favourites, though, has to be Suits. It revolves around a law firm and it’s the funniest, wittiest and sassiest show I’ve ever seen. One more show that I really love is Teen Wolf and it’s ending this summer and can you hear me crying?
- Have you ever been in an aeroplane?
Yes, I have. Also a little story: The first time I went on an airplane, I sang this weird poem called ‘silver airplane’ or something along those lines and the airplane staff was so impressed that they gave me a bag filled with candies. *gasps* Crazy, I know. Guess I lost all my charm and became a grumpy teenager. Way to go me…
- What is a deal breaker in a relationship for you?
Honestly, if someone thinks of the other as shallow and inferior than themselves then I don’t get the point of being in a relationship. Respect each other, always.
- What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
I love to read. I also listen to music 24/7 and I love playing my guitar as well.
- Favourite album/ song of all time?
I’ll just list both album and song ‘cause I’m a sucker for music talk. One of my favourite albums of all time has to be ‘Blue Neighbourhood’ by Troye Sivan. And one of my favourite songs of all time has to be ‘Therapy’ by All Time Low. (yes, that’s how diverse my music taste is..)
- What kind of blogs do you usually read and why?
I read blogs talking about music, books and I also like blogs where people talk about their own opinions and thoughts. I also love blogs concerning poetry. Where does all this fit into? What category?
- What would your dream day consist of, if money was no object?
My dream day would be a nice hike up a hill or something with my friends. There would be a pretty waterfall which we can swim in (maybe?) and splash water at each other; have fun, basically. And then we would have a bonfire at night with marshmallows and would jam to all our favourite songs. I love adventure and nature and camping.
- The Fabulous Rainbow Blog
- Words Can’t Fathom
- Out N’ About
- I Like Banoffee Pie
- A Light In The Darkness
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could time travel, would you go back in past or in future?
- Favourite family holiday/memory?
- If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be?
- What is your go to food?
- Which one do you prefer: beaches or mountains? Why?
- Who is your favourite underrated artist? (music)
- Thoughts on ‘Mondays’?
- Do you always wear clothes according to the trends or like to wear whatever you want?
- Do you watch anime? What are your thoughts on it (regardless if you watch it or not)?
- Do you like going on road trips? Any specific memory you have from one of them?
All of you are free to do the tag as well because I think all of you are wonderful.💙 I hope you liked this post! Hope you have a great day. Until next time…