So my blog is 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!
72 beautiful people follow and read my blog and if you ask me, I never did really think I’d be able to get more than 10 people to follow me so that’s cool! I have 1100+ views GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! It’s amazing how people are reading what I’m writing and if any of it helps them or gets my point across, that’s more than enough for me. I’ve made great friends as well and that’s awesome! They’re all such great writers and I admire all of them.
I don’t really know what people do when their blog surpasses a certain time limit. I’m not even sure people celebrate their 6 month blogiversary (aayeee *winks*) but I am doing this because I think I personally have progressed a lot in terms of writing and just my mental state in general too. I’m in a much better place now and I’ve learnt that happiness exists in small things and that reminding oneself of their progress and celebrating it is not a bad thing at all.
I decided to list a few facts about me in this post. Cliché, I know but considering how I never did that in my 6 month journey, I think I still qualify to do that. Also I’m not creative (as you might’ve figured out by now) so if there’s something you think is cool to do on occasions (yes occasions. It’s a big deal guys!) like these then feel free to leave them down below in the comments section.
So let’s discover a little bit more about an anonymous person famously (lol, no) known as lonelymeme (sorry if you’re having a cringe attack *gets up and leaves*)
- My favourite word in the whole world is: melancholy. Well yes it means sadness but there’s something very beautiful about it- the way it’s written, the arrangement of letters, the way it’s spoken. Whenever I use it in a poem or something all my friends just go like “melancholy, of course” and start grinning. (yes I fangirl over a word. Don’t judge)
- I’m in love with stationery. I know it sounds crazy but pretty stationery just makes me very happy. Whenever I see a pretty notebook, I just immediately buy it and then it just sits in my shelf until I feel the need to use it. I hope I’m not very weird guys.
- I like making jokes about serious things that are going on with me to make it sound less serious and using the word or should I say abbreviation, ‘lol’, adds a cherry on the pie
- My favourite avenger is Ironman. You might be thinking ‘why the hell did this stupid blogger mention this?’ Well because ironman is a sarcastic person and I aspire to attain his level of comeback skills. Plus I just really love superheroes so fight me if you want.
- One album that I can listen to all day every day is Blue Neighbourhood by Troye Sivan. There are a couple more albums but this is one of them. It is such a beautiful album; I can cry and believe me when I say I don’t cry a lot. Please listen to it if you haven’t yet.
‘Sad music just makes me very very happy’ – Troye Sivan
- I love scrolling through my feed 500 times when I’m bored (note the sarcasm please).
- I love playing monopoly. I’ve been playing it for like the longest I can remember and I remember there being a certain period of time when I would play monopoly every day. I just love board games in general. I love playing cards too.
- Specificity and moist are the two words that make me really uncomfortable.
- I don’t know if I’ve ever said this but my favourite animal is giraffe. First off, they are really really cute. Secondly, they are just peaceful animals not killing other animals and minding their own business. If that isn’t the best thing in the world then I don’t know what is.
- I don’t like phone calls. Period.
That’s all I believe. I hope you’re having a great day and a great week and I’ll see you soon!