Hello fellow bloggers!
So I’m here, doing another tag today! This tag was created by Just Call Me Elm Or Something and I was nominated by her as well. Her blog is amazing so you could check it out if you want. I feel like this tag is really unique (as the name itself suggests) because everyone’s insecure and don’t like specific things about them and it just reminds them that some things about them are super unique and no one can do some things like they can. Thanks Elm for creating this wonderful tag and for the nomination! x
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
- I really love the word melancholy and I mean it means sadness but to me, it depicts sadness in an oddly beautiful manner. I don’t think anyone really likes negative words.
- I like to move my feet to the rhythm of songs or whilst speaking too. I know it’s really weird but if I’m talking, I’ll just move my feet to the rhythm of the words. Does anyone else do that?
- I really don’t like people hugging me suddenly. Like it’s not the critical ‘no PDA’ thing but I just get super awkward and I don’t really know the reason behind it. If you ask for a hug, I’m completely okay with it but if you come from a different direction and hug me from the side or something, I’ll just get really awkward.
- My hair are naturally something between curly and wavy but when I braid them, it looks like I have straight hair.
- Sometimes, I like to open a random page in the dictionary and read different words. I think it’s a really nerdy but cool way to pass time. You get to know new words; how cool is that? I even got my friends to do this (no shame).
- I trip on my own feet.😂
- I love coming up with comebacks and sarcastic comments all the time. I don’t mean to be rude to anyone, that’s just my general personality; I’m sarcastic and pass sarcastic comments, as a joke obviously.
I think that’s all. These are some things I think are unique about me or make up me, specifically. Hope you liked it! x
- I Like Banoffee Pie
- Rawan, Myself And I
- My Life Online
- Words Can’t Fathom
- Forever And Everly
- Born To Be Me
- A Little Smidge Of Sarah
- Waves Of Awesomeness
- Book Emma
I also nominate all the others reading this. Feel free to do this tag! Hope you have a great day/night and school doesn’t suck for you.